Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pictures From NASCAR Country




I have no idea who that girl in the fancy dress is, some friend of the kids I reckon. Somehow we got that instead of the nice pic of Mary Grace. I'll try again later. The other pic is Robin and meleah's boys and their new baby sister. Please don't ask where all the other pics are. We got them, they're somewhere in this computer in an album that I cannot upload. Grrr! Please don't ask about the underlines and the blue font. I dunno.

I'll try again for those other pics. Those boys live in the heart of NASCAR country. For some reason I'm supposed to be somewhat vague about their exact whereabouts so I'll just say they live where one famous team is. And the blue font is gone. Well, okay.

2 comments:

pamibe said...

Well, how frustrating.

Mrs. Who said...

Well, that picture of the kids with the baby is worth seeing! Just makes me smile! Thank you...