Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Quiet Time

I just noticed that I haven't posted anything since my birthday, March 28. I hurt my back getting Linda Lou up that too short, too steep ramp the day she came home from the hospital. When I finally got to the back doc he gave me pills that have really made me slow, stupid and sleepy. Add that Linda Lou has taken full advantage of being a pore helpless cripple and is doing her best to work my fingers to the bone...

I should post a picture of my bony fingers. Anyhow, I will eventually get back into the swing of things. Right now, instead of reading blogs and writing I am watching old reruns of Law and Order SVU and Major Case as well as NCIS. These pills make the stupidity of what Hollywood thinks cops do look almost okay. I have not, however, fallen so far as to watch wrestling, that's something.

Anyhow, I should eventually get far enough along in my physical therapy that I can discard these pills. Until then, well, I miss you.

No comments: