Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Let's See If I'm Anti Obambi Enough

Seems that a bunch of anti Obama blogs got flagged as spam the last few days. I doubt I'm one of them, they seem to have been pro-Hillary.So I am only halfway there.

Since I don't have a dog in this fight I might get through.

I am noticing a few of the intellectuals getting worried about the Obambi cult of personality. Seems they often do not end well. Castro, Mussolini, that guy in Germany that we can't name for fear of Godwin's Law, all offered some ill defined "change", all had rabid supporters who had no idea of the plan.

Now I don't know Obambi will be all that bad. Past human experience would seem that the proof should be on him, though. What, precisely kind of change is he planning. How is he going to pay for it? Considering that most of us were doing pretty well up until the Democrats threw the Nation's energy supply and economy off the cliff, how will this change help? Whom will this change hurt?

I would be a lot happier had the Donks asked these questions a year ago.

Update: As you can see I'm not flagged yet, I'm still posting, typing left hand only.

No comments: