Friday, August 17, 2007

Traffic Jam

I got my sitemeter Stats report today as I do every Friday. Traffic is up by a factor of some two and a half, from 60 visitors a day to one hundred and fifty-six. Woot! Seems that that link from Patterico helped, but not near as much as Blogpappy Harvey linking me to IMAO. I may become the most famous feller nobody ever heard of.

Now, if I can just manage to write something good a couple times a week I might just someday make it all the way up to Marauding Marsupial in the TTLB Ecosystem. Trouble is, I don't always have a whole lot to say.

I am about 2/3s of the way through a long article on shooting, it should be up Monday. I have to shoot the photos. I wish I knew how to caption a photo, it would make the article easier to follow, I think. Oh well, I just do the best I can.

No new dog pictures this week, soon. CAP, the most beautiful German Shepherd Puppy in the universe tuned seven months old Wednesday. I'll shoot a few photos of them while I'm taking pictures.

Other than that I got nothin'.

No comments: