Saturday, July 07, 2007

Saturday Dogs




Today is supposed to be an especially lucky day, 7/7/07. I simply contend that every day is a lucky day for me. I've mentioned how lucky I was to have been born in The United States, then the amazing luck of latching on to Linda Lou. (Don't tell her I said that, I'm still complaining about the wheel)

Today is Robert A. Hienlein's 100th birthday. I've never been a real big sci-fi fanatic but I did love Hienlein. He could still be writing books if it weren't for that stupid death thing.

That Princess critter is still growing. It seems like yesterday that she was smaller than Eddie.
My best guess as to her eventual size is midway between Paris, Texas ans Paris, France. She'll be braver than Paris, France, though. Nothing scares her but Ming.

No comments: