Sunday, December 11, 2005

Caught A Meme

Phoenix

Machelle tagged me with this here meme about odd habits. I have none, of course. I am perfectly normal, it's all of you wierd folks that are worrisome. I do have a couple though that are different...

I do not drink liquids while I eat. I dunno why, I just don't.

I may have been loading the same handload for forty years or so, still I look it up before proceeding, even something like 3.0 grains of Bullseye behind a 158 grain lead bullet in .38 Special.

I have to take my glasses off to blow my nose. Linda Lou thinks that's strange but she wears those itty bitty glasses.

We only really fight when we go on long trips, Linda Lou and I, yet we go anyway. The fighting is a result of my increasing deafness, it makes it difficult to hear the directions. Sigh.

I never go anywhere without too much ammunition.

Since I am the last person in the universe to complete this I shall not try to pass it on. Well, that and the fact that I just don't like these things.

No comments: